Slayer to tour with....Trivium?

Yeah I haven't moshed in ages and I couldn't even imagine doing it now. I go to shows for one reason only now...to enjoy the show. Now I think back on all the shows I missed because of being out in the pit.

I've never really enjoyed moshing. I prefer sitting back with a drink and listening to the music. I really wish that my shitty venue would upgrade and install an actual restaurant, so I could eat.

I don't mosh much anymore. I use the chaos as a means of muscling my way to the front row in time for my favorite bands to start playing.

That's what is great about metal. Us fans, no matter the age, and time that has passed, are always there! The last few years, I catch myself at a show thinking of how it's great to see that moshing isn't a trend, just like the music we love.....like it or love it, it's here to stay! I'm usually standing just outside the pits, smiling, and getting a kick out of the same old tried and true things that happen at a show. You know, like in a mosh pit....the skinheads trying to start shit, a few curious jocks that get off on the physicality part, as opposed to the music and atmosphere as a whole. The nervous first timers, and the couple that hover just outside the pit, with the girlfriend giving the dirty and disgusted looks at the swirling mass....and then giving her boyfriend a dirty look, like it's his fault. And then wanting to go home, or bitching him out. But in the end, everybody, despite the chaos, put those:headbang: horns in the air!!

That's what is great about metal. Us fans, no matter the age, and time that has passed, are always there! The last few years, I catch myself at a show thinking of how it's great to see that moshing isn't a trend, just like the music we love.....like it or love it, it's here to stay! I'm usually standing just outside the pits, smiling, and getting a kick out of the same old tried and true things that happen at a show. You know, like in a mosh pit....the skinheads trying to start shit, a few curious jocks that get off on the physicality part, as opposed to the music and atmosphere as a whole. The nervous first timers, and the couple that hover just outside the pit, with the girlfriend giving the dirty and disgusted looks at the swirling mass....and then giving her boyfriend a dirty look, like it's his fault. And then wanting to go home, or bitching him out. But in the end, everybody, despite the chaos, put those:headbang: horns in the air!!

Or in short.

Fucking. MEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL :kickass::kickass:

I don't care how good the last slayer albums were, point is Kerry has a big say in Slayer and brings lots of charachter to the band. I think you should take some guitar lessons from him, you might learn how to play that sum 41 solo.

Kerry King also played on a Sum 41 record, and can't solo.
kerry king doesn't get to make decisions.
He doesn't then why did he write the last few Slayer albums.
Wrote? Or excreted?
I don't care how good the last slayer albums were, point is Kerry has a big say in Slayer and brings lots of charachter to the band. I think you should take some guitar lessons from him, you might learn how to play that sum 41 solo.
Character? Indeed. And also muscle.
marshall_kerryking.jpg

What a beast!