Slayer to tour with....Trivium?

They did regress....musically. They went from playing melodic, complicated, memorable solos to simple filler type solos. Yes I've heard a little of the last 3 sub-par albums. As I posted, Clayman was the last decent album, not good or great album. So, that's why I don't like the latest, or last 3 IF albums. And the band mimicing nu-metal the last few years is so confounding!

They did regress....musically. They went from playing melodic, complicated, memorable solos to simple filler type solos. Yes I've heard a little of the last 3 sub-par albums. As I posted, Clayman was the last decent album, not good or great album. So, that's why I don't like the latest, or last 3 IF albums. And the band mimicing nu-metal the last few years is so confounding!
They've stripped down the nu metal elements, definitely. Anyhow, Come Clarity and A Sense Of Purpose are definitely extremely good albums. They have to be approached with an open mind, however, as they're stylistically different from anything else the band has done.

And yes, the music has become more simple. However, it was never all that complicated. People act like they used to play tech death. The melodies were always pretty simple.

In Flames arguments are the Opeth arguments of this month.
Yeah, pretty much. I'm enjoying this, because a lot of people seem to have half-assed opinions based on Cloud Connected.

Except that only WAIF actually thinks In Flames are good beyond a certain point.
And Ozz.
Anyhow...
You had Blink 182 in your sig at one point, so you don't get to criticize others' taste.

That's why Clayman was the last In Flames album that I think that was decent. In Flames seems to have forgotten that most fans got into them because of their great guitar harmonies, and solos. And don't tell me they progressed...they regressed. It's their band, they chose their path...fine, I have the albums from them that I like.

Fucking true. I actually really dig Clayman, it has some of my favorite songs on it. But you're right, it was their last good album.

Only For the Weak just gets me pumped every time I listen to it.

I saw Trivium a few years ago, and the singer yelled out "You're not metal, if you don't mosh!" What a fucking idiot...just play your music, and leave.

Trivium is a band I absolutely can't stand and yet I've seen them live 3 times, wtf. I remember the first time I saw them in 04' when they opened for Iced Earth, they took a bunch of shit from the crowd and this was before they became pretty popular. The singer/frontman of the band is such a faggot. One other time I saw them he kept screaming for a circle pit before like half the songs they played. One other time I remember him saying "I feel sorry for all the people that think they're too cool to jump up and down to our music." :lol:
:lol:
If you have to ask people to mosh, it's time to break up the band.

Why everyone hatin on Trivium lol Slayers alright Mastadon suck's balls
I don't think you're gonna last here.

I saw Trivium a few years ago, and the singer yelled out "You're not metal, if you don't mosh!" What a fucking idiot...just play your music, and leave.
Lol...iirc moshing comes from hardcore anyways...
Then I can spit in his eye and see if he pulls a Blaze Bayley.
I want to see that.

you should mosh, though

not for trivium, but in general