Slayer to tour with....Trivium?

slayer and mastodon? im there. trivium do suck, but i wouldnt mind seeing em. so i can sing along with the trvium mockery song

BOAT... RUDDER... STRANGE... MOUNTAIN...
~gR~
IT'S...NOT KURTZ...THAT MAKES THESE WANDS OUT OF OPETH!

Trivium and Mastodon both suck. Slayer have brought some really shitty
openers with them over the years.
fucking .
Yeah, you might even be able to fit an entire 'nother album on the setlist.
Easily.
I'd honestly rather have Metallica on the bill. They are fucking great live, regardless of their studio material sucking compared to the older stuff
Yes.
Kerry King
:lol:

I like older Trivim I don't see the problem but yeah Slayer has a bad rep with opening acts completely getting booed off
Though In Flames opened for Slayer and did fine:kickass:

Argh no, I've already had to watch Trivium once before when they were supporting Maiden.

I don't think I could stand having to see them again. I'm still trying to repress my memory of the last time.
Because they force you to watch the opening act if you buy a ticket?

Though In Flames opened for Slayer and did fine:kickass:
:kickass:
Tbh, these days at such a show I'd leave after IF. Slayer are just really lame these days.

I am unable to comprehend how Heafy actually thought he was singing the actual lyrics to that damn song!
He was singing the lyrics in the parody video. They just decided to print some random shit in the booklet to confuse people.
If you want a decent spot for the main act.
Seated concerts: a revelation!

:kickass:
Tbh, these days at such a show I'd leave after IF. Slayer are just really lame these days.

At least Slayer plays mostly stuff from Show No Mercy thru Seasons during their shows. In Flames plays almost exclusively their newer material live, with perhaps 2 or 3 songs from Colony or Clayman.

That's why Clayman was the last In Flames album that I think that was decent. In Flames seems to have forgotten that most fans got into them because of their great guitar harmonies, and solos. And don't tell me they progressed...they regressed. It's their band, they chose their path...fine, I have the albums from them that I like.

At least Slayer plays mostly stuff from Show No Mercy thru Seasons during their shows. In Flames plays almost exclusively their newer material live, with perhaps 2 or 3 songs from Colony or Clayman.
When In Flames Opened for Slayer I think Clayman was their last album and yeah they just suck so much balls now its not even funny the quiet place,evil in a closet,my sweet shadow wtf is that how do you go from Episode 666 to this bull shit

seated slayer? That's gay...
Yeah, okay...but then, these days slayer is just gay. They're simply ridiculous people making ridiculous music. They haven't changed their lyrics from the last 6 albums, they just shuffle the riffs in a way that makes the songs slightly worse each time.

Actually...that's pretty spot on.
I saw them recently. They did 3 from the new one (to be expected), 1 from TJR, 2 from STYE, 2 from R2R, and 1 from Clayman. However, the set was great because they were very energetic and played very well. I really enjoyed it, even with the subpar setlist.

That's why Clayman was the last In Flames album that I think that was decent. In Flames seems to have forgotten that most fans got into them because of their great guitar harmonies, and solos. And don't tell me they progressed...they regressed. It's their band, they chose their path...fine, I have the albums from them that I like.
Have you heard the newest? It's sorta in between Clayman and Come Clarity, except with more clean vocals. I think it's really good. And they didn't regress, because that means to go backwards and when did they ever sound like this before?

When In Flames Opened for Slayer I think Clayman was their last album and yeah they just suck so much balls now its not even funny the quiet place,evil in a closet,my sweet shadow wtf is that how do you go from Episode 666 to this bull shit
Um...
A. Whoracle -> Colony - > Clayman > Reroute To Remain -> STYE
It wasn't exactly an abrupt shift.
B. Episode 666 isn't even a good song.
C. STYE was 2 albums ago, the last 2 are much better and the nu-metal crap is pretty much gone.
D. They still slay live.