Slayer to tour with....Trivium?

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
SLAYER, TRIVIUM, MASTODON and an as-yet-undisclosed opening act will team up for "The Unholy Alliance: Chapter III" European tour in the fall. So far only one date has been revealed: November 10, 2008 at Eishalle Deutweg in Winterthur, Switzerland.

The SLAYER-headlined "Unholy Alliance Chapter II: Preaching To The Perverted" European tour took place in 2006. Other bands that took part in the trek were IN FLAMES, LAMB OF GOD, CHILDREN OF BODOM and THINE EYES BLEED.

SLAYER won a Grammy in the "Best Metal Performance" category in the pre-telecast ceremony at the 50th annual Grammy Awards, which was held on February 10 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. SLAYER was nominated for the track "The Final Six", from the band's 2007 limited-edition "Christ Illusion". The song, written by Araya and guitarist Jeff Hanneman and produced by Josh Abraham, is a chilling look at an hypothesized end of the world. The track made its debut last July as the "Single of the Week" on MySpace where it had accumulated more than 750,000 plays, an astounding number for a song that received no commercial airplay.

EL OH FUCKING EL!!

On blabbermouth.net

slayer and mastodon? im there. trivium do suck, but i wouldnt mind seeing em. so i can sing along with the trvium mockery song

BOAT... RUDDER... STRANGE... MOUNTAIN...
~gR~

Argh no, I've already had to watch Trivium once before when they were supporting Maiden.

I don't think I could stand having to see them again. I'm still trying to repress my memory of the last time.

Sick if this came to the UK. Slayer = WIN, be great to see them. Mastodon are decent, not a huge fan but I'd certainly enjoy seeing them live. Trivium sucked when I saw them supporting Maiden and obviously they would suck again, but shouting along their parody song lyrics was good fun.

Sick if this came to the UK. Slayer = WIN, be great to see them. Mastodon are decent, not a huge fan but I'd certainly enjoy seeing them live. Trivium sucked when I saw them supporting Maiden and obviously they would suck again, but shouting along their parody song lyrics was good fun.

Its the European tour of Unholy Alliance :kickass: