Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfBodom

New Metal Member
Oct 5, 2006
Beneath The Howling Stars
kevan.org
Unholy Alliance on Monday was fucking amazing
Whoever started th rumor that Children Of Bodom can't play live anymore should be shot. They fucking PWNED.
Some random dude came up and wanted his picture taken with me :erk:

I know I look like a dick so leave me alone. And wheres Lady_Laiho because Alexi loves me now :p
All the other bands were good aswell In Flames were amazing. As were Lamb Of God and Thine Eyes Bleed (Who I smoked with after :headbang: )
I'm not that much of a Slayer fan but they were good.

GhostOfBodom said:
Unholy Alliance on Monday was fucking amazing
Whoever started th rumor that Children Of Bodom can't play live anymore should be shot. They fucking PWNED.
Some random dude came up and wanted his picture taken with me :erk:

I know I look like a dick so leave me alone. And wheres Lady_Laiho because Alexi loves me now :p
All the other bands were good aswell In Flames were amazing. As were Lamb Of God and Thine Eyes Bleed (Who I smoked with after :headbang: )
I'm not that much of a Slayer fan but they were good.

that guy in the middle looks like a poser of alexi laiho!:OMG:

lol jk. dude how'd you get ap ic with alexi, and how'd you get 2 smoke w/ TEB?

I went to an unholy alliance show in Salem, Oregon in July, best experience of my life. the mosh pit was crazy though! a dude broke his neck, but it was fuckin crazy! all the bands played awesome, CoB fuckin raped every1, except short setlist:mad:

anyways, congrats on that awesome experience!

I wish I would be going to the London one on the 21st of November, But I cant because I spent all my money on Iron Maiden tickets and food >.<

Also; why are you eating his hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.