Unholy Alliance Tour November 1st Birmingham NEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

eternal alchemist

New Metal Member
Oct 27, 2006
United Kingdom, England, Walsall
Man that was fucking awesome. Bodom were 2nd on and fucking rocked the crowd. I just get that tingling feeling when I'm incredibly excited and this happened to be one of those moments. Suddenly I was so pissed off for buying seated tickets because we had to show wristbands to get into standing, and my friends were too nervous to try and sneak in.... I just thought COB and In Flames were absolutely fantastic, I also loved Lamb of God, however thine eyes bleed and slayer weren't for me last night I've gotta say:( Can anyone tell me if i get their setlists wrong? I think it was:
Living dead beat
Hatebreeder
Silent night, bodom night
In your face
Angels don't kill
Needled 24/7

and In flames played:
Egonomic
Take this life
Come clarity
Leeches
Resin
Only for the weak
The quiet place
Pinball map

It was my first concert and man was that a 'first'. I know for next time to be ready to embrace and hail bodom even more, and buy standing tickets. Did anyone go to the NEC here? If so, I was in Block 4 H71 headbanging, airbanding etc. and spitting into the crowd below:p
666 AND ROCKON EVERYONE

eternal alchemist said:
Can anyone tell me if i get their setlists wrong? I think it was:
Living dead beat
Hatebreeder
Silent night, bodom night
In your face
Angels don't kill
Needled 24/7

They don't play Hatebreeder I think..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
They don't play Hatebreeder I think..

Maybe it was Hate Me! I don't know, I cannot get my hopes up about this one...but if it is true, I am gonna shit a brick, they are coming here soon. Fuckin Hatebreeder!!

I can't believe everyone is getting worked up over this. They didn't play Hatebreeder. When was the last time they played Hatebreeder? They have been on constant tour (almost) for fucking 4 years and probably haven't played Hatebreeder once.

The Bringer said:
I can't believe everyone is getting worked up over this. They didn't play Hatebreeder. When was the last time they played Hatebreeder? They have been on constant tour (almost) for fucking 4 years and probably haven't played Hatebreeder once.

Damnit can't I get excited? (yeah, I guess it's probably bullshit)

I mean, Alexi did talk about changing their setlist up in the Scythes of Bodom interview, didn't he? It's a little thing called wishful thinking! :ill:

I really wish In Flames had toured the US with them. They're one of my favorite bands, that and Mastodon was just horrible and should have been left off the bill completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.