The Unholy Alliance...

Thoth-Amon said:
When I saw them Tom's voice was just not up to par. He sounded fine when he was singing but he missed a bunch of his vocal parts. Other than that Slayer rocked. Their stage set up was fantastic! The crowd was more worked up over LOG than Slayer though. Morons.

At my concert in Albany people chanted Slayer during the LoG set lol, but yea Tom skipped a couple of lines in Angel of Death but that was the first song. He was awesome otherwise.

I was of course unlucky and couldnt go to it :erk:

But a few of my buddy's went to the one in Toronto. Basically they said Mastodan and Thine Eye were shit but LoG and Children of Bodom really put a show on for them.. and of course Slayer was awesome.

I wish i could of went.

I saw them on the second show of the tour in the Meadowlands arens in NJ. CoB, LoG, and Slayer all kicked ass. I didn't like Mastodon before, and I think I didn't like them more afterwards with all the stupid fans there for them. They are nothing unique or special and I don't see how so many people love them.

I'm going to go see them on their European leg of the tour. I can't tell whether In Flames replacing Mastodon on the line up is a good thing for me personally, although I am annoyed that because In Flames are playing it means Lamb Of God aren't main support (being that I'm a much bigger Lamb Of God fan than In Flames). Here's to hoping Lamb Of God sort out these problems everyone says they had.
I am also tempted to go to the Paris show rather than London, as along with the other bands, Gojira have been added to the line-up. Having seen them and their near in-human drummer at Download, I'm eager to see them again

Too bad that wasn't the case for the North American tour. Even though In Flames would only play about 3 or 4 good songs and the rest their shitty stuff.

Agalloch said:
Mastodon is the only good band on that bill. Fuck the rest.
No fuck you. Slayer takes huge shits all over Mastadon. Angel of Fucking Death BITCH!

Zephyrus said:
What the fuck is so great about Mastodon? I demand an intelligent explanation.
Thank you. I thought they were the worst band on the whole bill.