Unholy Alliance Tour

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
If you don't like Slayer then you're not metal, sorry.

I guess I'm not "metal" then. Who cares? I'll still listen to my favorite bands like Rotting Christ, Dimmu, Emperor, Dark Tranquillity and such. I don't like Slayer.

uuuh, I think some guys with skin-tight jeans and jean jackets (with patches of coures...Venom, Possessed, Slayer (pre-Reign In Blood), Sepultura (pre-Beneath the Remains), Morbid Angel (pre 1990...generally pre 1990 releases) will be visiting you and tell you that you're NOT metal because you don't know the name of the 3rd track on the 2nd Death CD....shame on you...

same happened to me on saturday....also i'm a fascist because I wore a AA-sweater....and i'm not johan because I don't have a beard :/

No, I don't like Slayer too.
Their music is ok and I think everybody should know some of the most important songs like Angel Of Death. But I didn't grow up with their CD's so Slayer had no influence at me.
And I don't like their kind of using critical symbolic...some of their behaviour is even just stupid. I don't need this band and so I give a fuck about their touring plans...

@Shami
Yeah I'm not metal too...with short hair and quite only post 1990 CDs - shame on me.

fascist because you wear an aa-shirt.. stupid
but it is true that some people think youre not metal if you dont like bands like slayer, morbid angel, venom. And what are they to fuckin say that? It is all about the fact you love the music you listen, and it doesn't matter if you are 'metal' or not..

it is not that i dont like slayer, morbid angel or venom, but they certainly not belong in my list of favourite bands. Im not metal.. sorry

yeah, and what I forgot: I'm not metal because I have long hair...long hair is mainstream

And the same guy also wanted to bash another guy because he thought that the first Venom CD was Black Metal....and this moron is just 18 years old and thinks he is so much old-school ^^ pathetic...

I don't care for Mastadon and I haven't heard Thine eyes bleed, but Im fucking there thats for damn sure. The new Slayer is gonna be fucking radical with the original lineup back.

$HaMbLeZz said:
yeah, and what I forgot: I'm not metal because I have long hair...long hair is mainstream

And the same guy also wanted to bash another guy because he thought that the first Venom CD was Black Metal....and this moron is just 18 years old and thinks he is so much old-school ^^ pathetic...

man, i let my hair grow on this moment. And this is not because i want to be a real metalhead or something. (some people say that). It is just i like the look of long hair, and it has nothing to do with looking metal

so people! accept everyone in how he/she looks.. there is no standard for being metal

$HaMbLeZz said:

Venom is black metal, but I like you.