COB'S Drum Tech??

Yeah of course!

And now when the hair grows up it's probably gonna be blonde! Especially if Alexi dyes blonde again!

Fucking dumbasses..

that doesn't make sense and doesn't follow the laws of physics. if alexi's hair is dyed blonde again, your hair will grow up to be blonde?

It follows your presumptions.

Read this carefully:

When there is hair in my head that is not dyed, it is dark shit brown. At the moment I just have cut the hair, but it's growing back.

you were too but now you're green
LMFAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
No actually I'm bald atm, and am really dark haired. I dyed blonde last spring because of my admiration of a racing driver called Kimi Räikkönen.
HAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yer bald :erk: Cause of your love for another man no less.. shouldn't your devotion be to Alexi and Alexi only :Smug:
how are you bald and dark haired at the same time?
Pubes my friend, pubes.
I can be dark haired even if I cut the hair.
FTW? :erk:
Yeah of course!
And now when the hair grows up it's probably gonna be blonde! Especially if Alexi dyes blonde again!
Fucking dumbasses..
As if you just said this ridiculously retarded comment and then called everyone else dumbasses... smokin crack must be a hobby of yours for sure.
Read this carefully:

When there is hair in my head that is not dyed, it is dark shit brown. At the moment I just have cut the hair, but it's growing back.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA yer hair is shit coloured by your own admission AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!111!!1!!11!! :lol: :lol: :yuk:

that doesn't make sense and doesn't follow the laws of physics. if alexi's hair is dyed blonde again, your hair will grow up to be blonde?

:lol: this one gave me a good laught lol and at was at work so everybody lookd at me with a strange face :lol:

Lol anyway that's not hard to understand:

His natural hair colour is: Dark Brown.

His current hair lenght: Bald.