Cocktails

Maqus

pocket frictionary
Jul 21, 2004
BUD-DEB-BUD
I had this strange but nice dream about a wedding we went to and there was this woman, the mixer, who was making some grand cocktail in a big bowl, she was making it for half an hour and we surrounded her and watched, there were about twenty different things in it, I remember only Baileys, but it was really, really good in the end.

I never drink cocktails, though I'd like them, my granny makes this bowl kind of thing on New Years Eve, it's wine and liquor/cognac based and full of fruits, something like this:

sangria.jpg

Apart from that I had a real cocktail only once, a Long Island ice tea, I bet the person who bought me that wanted my head to fall knocking on the table :eek: It almost did too. Bitch vodka.

So which is your cocktail? I'd go for the one in my dream if I knew what it was, hehe.

yeah Long Island Ice Tea is awesome! Pina Colada is ok too, so is Tequila Sunrise. In general i don't drink too much of em, too sweat and too expensive. But now and again it's a nice change from beer.

On saturday, I made an experiment. Gin + home-made red fruits liquor + orange juice, tasted ultra nice. We also wasted ourlseves with traditional punch (rum + sugar cane + green lemon) and loads of beers after, to keep the alcohol rate high enough long enough, but without strong alcohol.