• Nordvargr

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
Hello, we are planning to do a code666 Festival this coming Summer in Italy, and I think that would be cool to set up a poll for all the Undeads out there, where you can vote the band you would like to see on stage.
I can't promise you that all the code666 bands voted will be able to perform, in fact some of 'em never performed live, but who knows?

so vote for the band that you would like ABSOLUTELY to see on Stage at the code666 Festival!:headbang:

Way to go! This festival will kick ass!:devil:

Emi said:
Hello, we are planning to do a code666 Festival this coming Summer in Italy, and I think that would be cool to set up a poll for all the Undeads out there, where you can vote the band you would like to see on stage.
I can't promise you that all the code666 bands voted will be able to perform, in fact some of 'em never performed live, but who knows?

so vote for the band that you would like ABSOLUTELY to see on Stage at the code666 Festival!:headbang:

Well Negura of course ... and Aborym ... and Ephel .... and VOS .... and .....:devil:

Might have to make a trip to Europe this summer if the line-up is good enough.

well, it depends on may things... at the present time i see only 9 votes = 9 people who will probably come ... let's hope that the interest will increase in the next future... hehehe...

Hum , i do really think that more than 10 or 20 people would come to that gig ... with a little promo add to the way that anyone' s friends could talk about this to their friends , who will talk to their friends too ... It could be a success ...even more if Atrox plays !
I' ve never seen them on stage ( I live in paris ) , but this is the band I absolutly want to see , therefore I hope they' ll participate to this festival ...

we'll probably do also a special edition T-Shirt of the Festival, and we'll give it away for free to all the people buying the ticket to enter. still we need to find the bands, a suitable place and a good day...

Emi said:
nope, it's getting harder to do it because the venue we choosed denied us to rent the place...
Damn, I really hope it happens. I've never been to Italy before, but I'm going to be there for 10 days in July.

Emi, as you recommended, I got the new Ephel Duath and I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! Thanks for the recommendation...

Man, if this festival happens, and I get to attend, I will be soooooooo happy. :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: