CODE666 Newsletter april 2009 - Damned Spirits' Dance sign with code666...

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
DAMNED SPIRITS' DANCE
Signs with code666 and Complete Debut Album
New MP3 previews Available

43.jpg

Hungarian Avantgardist DAMNED SPIRITS' DANCE (aka DsD) just signed a deal with code666 for the release of their debut album titled "Weird Constellations".

To be released by Code666 Records in late April 2009, following the band’s highly praised 2006 “The Growing Spirit ” EP, the DsD debut full-length is a unique and bizarre blender of experimental black metal, progressive rock and several other music directions.

This is personal, emotional and original extreme music for all the fans of Avantgarde Metal!

Formed in Budapest by guitarist Corun and vocalist Sinox in 2002, DSD travels on a conscious, imaginary road of fantasy, with the urge to make something fresh and unusual.

Tracklisting for “Weird Constellations” goes as follows:

1 – Visioner
2 - Cold Winds / A Dream Vision
3 - Devil’s on His Way
4 - TSS
5 - Black Savage
6 - Weird Constellations
7 - The Angel and the Dark River
8 - Raven
9 - ...So Much to Say... So I Rather Tell None
10 – Fake
11 - Guess, I’m Dying

DsD are:

Sinox - main vocals
Corun - guitars and vocals
Vyrn - guitars
Sacrun - keyboards
Sigan - drums

An advance listening of the album is online on the band's myspace : www.myspace.com/damnedspiritsdance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINETHORN

Complete Debut Album
New MP3 previews Available

42.jpg

Uk Noise Metallers MINETHORN complete debut album titled "Junk HiveNoir".

Minethorn is the side-project of Brooke from the Axis of Perdition,influenced by the likes of Godflesh, Meshuggah, Cannibal Corpse and Void of Silence.

8 tracks of biomechanical disturbance metal like ancient alien organic machines scraping life from the face of the earth... a tale of urban isolation and paranoia.

To be released by Code666 Records in late April 2009.

Tracklisting for “Junk Hive Noir” goes as follows:

1 – Density
2 - Leftover
3 - Consumer
4 - Detrivore
5 - Compactor
6 - Reign
7 - Communion
8 - Volvox

Minethorn are:

Ian Fenwick - Bass
Gez Romano - Vocals
Jamie Blacker - Synth and Samples
Dan Mullins - Drums
Brooke Johnson - Guitar

An advance listening of the album is online on the band's myspace : www.myspace.com/minethorn

Is there any bonus on the Limited Edition of "Junkhive Noir"?

Oh, I just noticed there's a bonus track at the end of the album. I'm listening to "Junkhive Noir" at the moment for the first time, sinister stuff.