Coerced Coexitence and Kee Marcello

Darth Jester

Oct 5, 2011
Hi!

Does anyone know where exactly does Marcellos guest solo begin? Early on the solo is good but at some point it just goes down the drain... I was curious what is In Flames and where does the guest solo begin...

It's the second half of the solo, where it gets all crazy shreddy. If you listen closely you can hear the change in guitar tone between Bjorn's part and where Marcello takes over. Not sure what you're talking about concerning it going "down the drain", as Kee's guitar skills far surpass just about anything the band's own guitarists have ever done (or very likely ever will do).

I think Bjorn and Jesper both admitted they weren't big on solos. Didn't most of the early solos come from guests?

Not sure what you're talking about concerning it going "down the drain", as Kee's guitar skills far surpass just about anything the band's own guitarists have ever done (or very likely ever will do).

I only meant that the latter half of the solo isn't very good, in my opinion. Early on it's a good one.

I think Bjorn and Jesper both admitted they weren't big on solos. Didn't most of the early solos come from guests?

December Flower and Coerced Coexistence are the only ones done by guests to my knowledge. Most of the lead breaks between Lunar Strain and Whoracle are Jesper, with Glenn getting the occasional one here and there.

Suburban Me solo also done by a guest, Christopher Amott from Arch Enemy.

Not sure what you're talking about concerning it going "down the drain", as Kee's guitar skills far surpass just about anything the band's own guitarists have ever done.

His skills maybe good but the solo isn't, in my opinion. Mad skills don't equal a good sounding solo or music in general.