COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!1111!1111

korruption

Amateur Dentist
May 13, 2002
Canada
I know this was probably done before by me but--

COFFEE!!!!!

I appreciate it. :)

Now with that said, I gotta pick up some suger soon... This god fucking damn sugar supplement is some awful goddamn fuck. Sure it's less fatal but shit I'll take a potential heart attack over this crap. It's like farting and sucking the stench in through a straw.

Oh and for some reason when I drink coffee this early, hours later I end up dropping a massive 2-flush danish.

Consider this my 'Happy new year' by the way. :D

Coffee is amazing. I tend to drink it with a little bit of creamer and on rare occasions sugar. I got used to it, and now I can't live without it. Stevia is a good alternative to sugar, and you can't taste it.

I need to lower the caff intake a little. After the 3rd cup my head feels hot and all the "floaters" start to look like lightbulbs. I don't know the science of it, but based on my experience - I should lower the caffeine intake some. :D

One of the most important things at the moment, milk, but no sugar please. 2 cups for breakfast and 2 in the afternoon. I'm only a half person without it!
Happy New Year, guys...btw. :)

SO TODAI I MIXD COFFEH WIF CHAWKLIT POWDR (WHICH HAS SMALL MARSHMALLOWS... OR CRACK ROCKZ I DUNNO), AN IT WUZ ALL MMMMMM!!!-ISH. HAPPEH TIEMS. :kickass:

Dude... Whoah.

An awesome mix is a 20 oz chai tea latte (none of that syrup crap, use the real thing) with two shots of espresso... oh man... heaven.

Chai tea is pretty good too, I prefer the mint flavour. The chocolate stuff is good but I'd rather stick to chocolate milk. :D

Oh and I felt like running my post through a lolspeak translator for fun. :D

Been drinking atleast 1-3 cups a day for sometime now. If I go a day without drinking coffee...I get a headache...a lack of caffein of course. Probably not a good thing?:err:

I use to drink coffee very light (cream) with sugar. Now, just the opposite...dark with no sugar. Prefer a more stronger flavor. Truly love the smell of coffee even more and though I like my cups darker...I will not and never have had a straight black cup of coffee. Coffee is also very good with a shot of J.D. and or with Baileys.

I do like green tea as well. When I'm feel'n sick...its always tea and a nice hot and sour soup (chinese)...cures a cold most times.