Coffee appreciation thread...

I love the smell of coffee. I LOATHE coffee by itself. Unless it's got so much sugar/flavor that it masks the bitterness - which is probably why I like coffee ice cream.

If I gotta wake up, give me black tea or, at worst, Pepsi.

I actually have learned to enjoy the smell of coffee, but only cause someone else in the house drinks it. I'll take chocolate any day for a caffiene fix, since it's the only thing I eat/drink that actually has caffiene in it.

*misses Dr. Pepper, which she was once addicted to*

I wish the "liquid ass in a pot" they try to pass off as coffee where I work wasn't so nasty. It's funny how people will drink it regardless, just to get their caffeine fixes. They dump sugar and creamer into it and grimace while drinking it, only to complain about the gut-rot they've got an hour later.

I'm a big fan of flavored coffee, cinnamon hazelnut and chocolate velvet being the two flavors of the month. Oddly enough, I usually just drink it at home. I take hot tea to work with me for lunch (black, green or white, depending on my mood). Caffeine gooood.

Last weekend finally caught up with me this morning and I sludged around work til the Pepsi got into my bloodstream. The last day I had off that didn't involve travel or preparation to travel or downing margaritas and slippery/buttery nipples was. um. two weeks ago? Caffeine was most necessary today. *crosseyed*