i lost my coffee

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
i came in, set my coffee down, unlocked the doors, turned on the lights and my computer, put my yogurts in the fridge, selected a peach yogurt, put it on my desk, looked round for my coffee...and couldn't find it.

wtf. i've gone through this entire office like 3x, and it's only 15x20. no one else has come in. i'm scared to move anything, like a chair, lest i knock it over onto the books sitting around waiting to be PRESERVED. gah.

i just checked the fridge...excellent idea, but no dice!

no, seriously, NO ONE has come into my office!

i need to find it before someone else finds it in an accidental and messy manner.

if there were a hotline to call concerning coffee-related abuse, i'd be on the fucking thing so fast. i'd never have moved so fast in my life. because this is an outrage.

tales from the darkside used to terrify me. not the actual tales, but the beginning, when everything gets all black and white and it's like THE DAAAHHHHK SIIIDE

since you mentioned The Dark Side...
maybe John Cafferty
John%20Cafferty.jpg

and the Beaver Brown Band took it.

i guess the most interesting result would've bene if my boss barged in, swinging the door into THE COFFEE WHICH WAS ON THE FLOOR BEHIND IT, sending it flying into a stack of rare Graham Greene letters.

See, it actually wasn't there. Those dudes forgot to put it back. Then they noticed that they forgot and put it back later so it actually was missing for a little while. Am I the only one who saw that episode. It explains everything, especially why you can't find your keys.

see, the thing is, i KNEW it would be somewhere really obvious like my desk, so i put my hands on my hips and stared at my desk and methodically picked everything on it up and put it back down. still nothing.

then it showed up right there five minutes later. i either picked it up or i somehow reached AROUND it.