Cold Signed Guitar

musiclvr275

New Metal Member
Oct 13, 2003
Hi everyone, I’m an intern for Universal Music and would like to inform any cold fans that right now at BuyMusic.com they have a chance to win a Cold signed guitar or a trip for 2 to the American Music Awards in LA or a Sony home theater system. Here’s the link: http://www.buymusic.com/youwin Even if you don’t care about the sweepstakes you’ll most likely be able to feed your music needs for 99 cents a song. Enjoy.

I concur Chemical Burn - this fuck is wasting a thread on COld- and advertising- fuck you man- this isnt a mainstream site full of angst filled teenagers that have no taste. God it pisses me off that so talentless a band is making decent money.

Reactions: chemicalburn
Hey, man, I like Cold.

No, really. So back off.

However, they're not technically metal, more hard rock, so mentioning them here is not *allowed* per se. I do think you guys were a little harsh to the original poster, though.

Just saying.

musiclvr275 said:
Hi everyone, I’m an intern for Universal Music and would like to inform any cold fans that right now at BuyMusic.com they have a chance to win a Cold signed guitar or a trip for 2 to the American Music Awards in LA or a Sony home theater system. Here’s the link: http://www.buymusic.com/youwin Even if you don’t care about the sweepstakes you’ll most likely be able to feed your music needs for 99 cents a song. Enjoy.

Hmm... Yes Please.

Because I so much love to suck corporate cock.

I thought this was the Ultimate Metal Forum.

If I see an Avril Latrine thread I will cry :hotjump:

Cold is a horrible band. They're not metal, they're pop music.

But it doesn't matter, this is one of those motherfuckers who advertises to win free ... Have they no DIGNITY?!

oh my god, this is funny shit, i heard Cold for the first time on the radio recently, and i have to admit they sucked harder than any whore i know. :lol:

seriously, it's sad to hear their name here, they copied people's sound, it's not even funny. I can't stand how all these new bands kill peoples sounds and make the genre's look like shit

oh and i'm pretty open with any type of rock, i've listened to pretty much everything out there, so if i hate a band, they REALLY suck ;)