COLDERA is born!

ColderaDrums

Back for more!
Feb 6, 2008
Madison WI
www.myspace.com
Greetings metal fans! Just stopping by to tell you all about COLDERA, the new melodic heavy metal band featuring guitarist Bill Hudson (ex-Cellador), drummer Adam Sagan (ex-Into Eternity), vocalist Carlos Zema (Outworld), and guitarist John Slaughter (Skindustry). We are working hard on material for our debut album to be released later this year. Please check out our page (under construction) at www.myspace.com/officialcoldera
ProgPower fans are some of the best in the world, and we in COLDERA hope you will support our quest to turn the music world upside down!

:headbang::kickass::headbang:

<Dracula mode on>

Very interesting Very interesting

</Dracula mode>

Edit: So Bill is now in three bands:

Avian
Echoterra
Coldera

Funny that two of them rhyme.

Bill left Cellador? When did that happen? o_O

Pretty recently apparently. I noticed when I went to the Echoterra myspace that next to Bill's name it said ex-Cellador. Nick and I checked the Web site but there is no mention of it there. However I finally logged back in to my personal myspace today (as opposed to the FotV myspace which I am on all the time) and noticed that Cellador had posted a blog at the end of January saying that Bill had parted ways with them and that they are continuing as a four piece and seeking a new guitarist. I wish the Cellador guys the best of luck. They are a great band and a great group of guys and I hope they will stick with it for the long haul. :headbang:

Bill Hudson the guitarist equivalent of Lance King aka "band whore", lol. Just joking of corpse! I love the music both of those guys make.

This is all I have to say... You guys are in for quite a fucking treat!!!

Coldera will slay. Believe me, I KNOW it. =)

And btw, Bill is NOT a member of Avian. He's doing their next album and playing a show with them as far as I know.