COLDSTEEL - 20 Years of NY Thrash

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Totally stoked Iordan and Stormspell are finally get this out there. Buy it when he gets it released. So awesome. Maybe Iordan will treat you all to a preview track on the board.

RWH_Coldsteel.jpg

Troy from Coldsteel sent me the new EP they are coming out with soon and it too is also great. I am really impressed with what Troy and company have done on the new and previously unrecorded material. When most thrash bands reunite after a long time away, the results are usually underwhelming.

Troy from Coldsteel sent me the new EP they are coming out with soon and it too is also great. I am really impressed with what Troy and company have done on the new and previously unrecorded material. When most thrash bands reunite after a long time away, the results are usually underwhelming.

New EP is really good. Troy gave me a preview and I really dug it. Like I told him it's current but very much old school at same time.

Lots of decent things said about this release. I hope everyone will feel the same about "Idle" once it is released. I am going in on Wed for final mastering with Ted Jensen (Sterling Sound) and will be speaking to the director who will be working on the video. So much to do! So little time to do it in!

THEM 2013!

:devil:\m/ \m/:devil:

Lots of decent things said about this release. I hope everyone will feel the same about "Idle" once it is released. I am going in on Wed for final mastering with Ted Jensen (Sterling Sound) and will be speaking to the director who will be working on the video. So much to do! So little time to do it in!

THEM 2013!

:devil:m/ m/:devil:

Good to see you on here, Troy :devil:

Will do Matt! Thanks for the Kudos! I will post the link to the upcoming Coldsteel Web site soon...

Our projected date to release the single "America Idle" on iTunes is Jan 20th with the full EP following within a few weeks thereafter.

Alot has happened since the last post. Coldsteel's title track "America Idle" is now available via iTunes and the full record will be released on Stormspell Feb 20th! What is great with this release is that there will be a 12" Vinyl and 12" Vinyl picture disc version available. The 12" Vinyl is limited to 1,000 units and the 12" Vinyl Picture Disc is limited to 200 units. The 12" Vinyl can be purchased directly from cdbaby.com or coldsteelny.com. The 12" Vinyl Picture Disc is exclusively sold at coldsteelny.com. The CD will be available through Stormspell, cdbaby.com, itunes, Amazon.com abd of course coldsteelny.com

...that wonderful red border...

I imagine this is sarcasm? If not, forgive me but, haha! That really kills the cover :( I may decide to print my own cover at some point if my OCD gets the better of me :eek: At least it had a CD release.