Collier County Criminals release teaser of new album!

Black Tears

Still in the Dark
Sep 27, 2003
Naples
Dirty south rap giants, Collier County Criminals, have recently entered Malt Likaa Studio to begin working on the followup to their debut album Gettin' Mine in the 239. The working title for the new album is Steppin' Out The 239, Niggas Gone World Wide, and founding member Elyptokal seems very pleased with the way things are shaping up. "Yea, we got like 3 new young talented criminals up on these tracks, we gettin' fucked up n' shit at the Malt Likaa, fuckin' hos n' shit, you gotta love dat. Mmhmm 3 time son."

Crunk Inc., CCC's label has recently released a small teaser of the first single from the album. The clip is from the song "Black Man." It can be downloaded at the following link.

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2O445ANLKQ93Q3T5PCLDHQV87N

Feedback please.

Seems too good to be real doesn't it? When I first put it on I also though "I must be dreaming, this is the greatest thing I've ever heard."

Wow. Lmao. I work at Collier Safe Company, which is right outside of Collier county, Florida. Although the business and the county have NOTHING to do with eachother. But on a sidenote, this stuff blew ass.

'Nife [Spirit Crusher] said:
Wow. Lmao. I work at Collier Safe Company, which is right outside of Collier county, Florida. Although the business and the county have NOTHING to do with eachother. But on a sidenote, this stuff blew ass.
Really? What city do you live in?