Colon Cleansers, your experiences?

What I ask of you fine folks is first hand accounts. Lurch, you look like a dude who has had his ass cleaned once or twice, what do you think?!

wtf! :lol:

never had my ass cleaned out.

I shit pretty regular once a day at random times.

don't do those "cleansings" ...
someone I know has a similar problem and a few things help ...

hot water w/lemon in the morning ... first thing
also a nice large spoon of olive oil (peronally I get the shits right away if I put too much dressing on a salad)

and also, eat slow ... chew your food for easier digestion.

this is the advice of the 280 pund big belly guy

No need to get offended Gentle Giant, I was simply going by your 5x5 candids that you posted up several years back. You looked like a man of supreme interior cleanliness.Anyhow, I rested on this idea and honestly no longer care to exercise my right to poop freely at will. I'm a capricious fuck, what can I say?!? Associates of the pooping friends network (Brandon & Nick) pissed on my pooping parade. Perhaps if I wasn't so efficient in delivering my excrement in a timely fashion I would go through with this hare brained scheme. I like Arse Magna drip a cool one on avg 1-2 times a day. No worries Arse, the camode at the Crusade is rarely packed. You're only to find Swizzle and his digital camera loitering about.

Sloughfegkillers, what are you going on about?! Nobody was talking about getting a tube shoved up their bum. I was referring to the dietary supplement that you can obtain from your local health store.

For all other pooping inquiries, click here...

No worries Arse, the camode at the Crusade is rarely packed. You're only to find Swizzle and his digital camera loitering about.

Good to hear. It's been so long since I have been at that club (more than 15 years, I'd say...back when it was Ryan's) that I can't even recall where the facilities are located. I remember Jorgen Sandstrom (in Grave at the time) throwing up downstairs after I interviewed him, we drank a shit-ton, and seem to recall a bathroom down there. Anyway...

I work at Vitamin World and tons of people come in looking for this kind of thing. We sell so many different kinds that I'm not sure which one actually works.