Colour Haze news!!

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
from newsletter:

"Colour Haze are in studio in April to record a new album. If everything goes well and relaxed it will be available in June or July
Furthermore we participate with a cover of Cactus` "One Way Or Another" on Small Stone Records "Sucking The 70s II" - compilation ..."

not much, but hey :kickass:

Yeah man, just got this in the mail. I got the shirt... he sent me a bunch of posters and stuff too! I lost so much weight that the European XXL (basically an XL here) has a PERFECT fit. Good shit.

Got word from Stefan yesterday, they're entering the studio in December. Mayhap the new album will show its tits in the early second quarter 2008, More stone'n'roll brilliance underway, yay! :kickass:

From what I've heard:

s/t > Tempel > Periscope > Los Sounds de Krauts > Ewige Blumenkraft

I have Co2 downloaded and ready to go, actually, not sure why I haven't put that on yet.

C02 is cool, but probably my least favourite due to lack of overall intensity. That isn't to say it isn't amazing though.

Have never heard Ewige Blumenkraft or Seven. Or Chopping Machine, which I do believe I've never heard of.

You can train a man in the ways of an alcoholic. You can train him in all manner of boozes. You can dress him like a homeless guy. Call him a drunk. You can put him under the table. But you can never give him the heart of a lush. In the end, when all is said and done, the man with the heart shaped like a keg will be the last standing.

You can train a man in the ways of an alcoholic. You can train him in all manner of boozes. You can dress him like a homeless guy. Call him a drunk. You can put him under the table. But you can never give him the heart of a lush. In the end, when all is said and done, the man with the heart shaped like a keg will be the last standing.

hahahahahaha :lol: How did I miss that? :lol:

btw - email from Stefan

New Colour Haze Album

Starting Dec .15th we`ll record the new album at the new built Institut Für Wohlklangforschung studio in Hannover. Some of you already could hear a few of the new songs at recent live shows and we are still working on more... We hope we chose the best of the lot of tunes we worked on in the last 18 months to make a real good 40 - 50 minute album - this time again with some songs longer than 10 minutes ; ). If all is running good and we`ll hit a good vibe in the studio the new album should be out in March or April...

Due to the lot of material and some technical difficulties we still need some time for the announced Live DVD and DLP - which will be released after the new album...