Come check out Angeldeath's new singer!!!

xAzagthothx

likes jambands, too
Sep 8, 2009
Hey everyone... Angeldeath finally got a new lineup, having found a worthy and competant vocalist and bass player. We had our first rehearsal on Halloween, ironically, and I put two of the tracks up on our myspace site for everyone to check out.

You can also COMPLETELY download our 2nd studio EP "Hordes of Sickness/Legions of Hate".

For those wishing to get a physical copy of that CD, simply message us on Myspace and post a review of the CD here and on other fanzine sites, to help spread our word.

www.myspace.com/angeldeath518

thanks guys!!!

Sounds badass. I would like a physical copy of that CD, but lack a personal myspace...any chance you can hook me up?

By the way, I think it's slightly disingenuous to include bands other than Morbid Angel in the "sounds like" area. Even the new vocalist sounds like a slightly hoarser David Vincent. But this stuff is honestly more interesting than the most recent MA album I've heard (Gateways).

I'm pretty sure you can download it from the myspace site...

ALSO!!!!!!!! Big news... we're in talks with Die Todesrune Records about doing a full-length for 2010. they've got a fucking KILLER lineup: Abominator, Thornspawn, Arghoslent, Witch Tomb, Axis of Advance, Blaspherian, Urgrund, Funeral Winds, Imprecation.... unbelievable.