new original ANGELDEATH song up!!! Reviewers get a prizes

xAzagthothx

likes jambands, too
Sep 8, 2009
Hey everyone, Angeldeath just put a new song demo up on our myspace site for everyone to check out and comment on. Its probably 95% complete, but we would like your opinions and feedback on it; this is our first new song in over 5 years, so... this is important for us, and me, personally.

It represents my successful journey out of the black, hopeless depths of heroin addiction to recovery and getting my life going again.

To give a preliminary description, this combines our fast blast beat old-school death metal stuff with groovey double bass work and headbang thrash riffs. Various parts of the songs have been dubbed "the Immortal blast section", "the Decapitated groove verse", "the Darkthrone thing" lol :loco: yet the song sounds absolutely nothing like either of them. And theres apparently a Deicide influence in the song, somehow. It is entitled "Vile Minions of the Cross".

I firmly believe this song represents a new step forward in the solidification of our own unique sound and identity, because I actually took inspiration from our old stuff while writing it. It sounds absolutely nothing like any of our other songs, but you'll still be able to be like "yeah thats totally Angeldeath shit". :headbang:

Again, like I've been saying before... anybody who reviews our "Hordes..." EP for www.metal-archives.com will receive a free copy of both of our albums: our first demo, and the "Hordes of Sickness/Legions of Hate" EP. The first 4 tracks on our myspace are the contents of that EP. A favorable review is politely requested :heh: but of course honesty is sought above all else.

www.myspace.com/angeldeath518