Come in girls, now is our turn! who is the coolest guy here?

P

popkiller

I`m tired because I wanna see some pics from you guys! only female pics! it would be nice to see some male pics, don´t you think girls?. :hotjump: :worship:

I am by far the coolest dude everrrrrrrrr ok, so the competition just stops right here and now with this fabulous picture taken of me at PPUSA 5. I am sorry guys but I just have to do it.

10_5_135.gif

WedPPUSA56.jpg

Bear said:
I am by far the coolest dude everrrrrrrrr ok, so the competition just stops right here and now with this fabulous picture taken of me at PPUSA 5. I am sorry guys but I just have to do it.

10_5_135.gif
Bear you're a sex god!!!:worship: Can't wait for the nude pictures to come out!!! :loco:

Bear, that is a great pic. BTW, send my your email address and I will send you that pic of you and I at PP.
Linda

MetalRose said:
I have to pick just one?

-MetalRose

No, you can pick more! but please guys, send sexy pics! like bear :headbang:
just post your pics, please! we wanna vote for the coolest guy here!

Bear said:

10_5_135.gif

WedPPUSA56.jpg

Cool! this is what i´m talking about! more! :headbang:

Bryan316 said:
I ain't saying I'm gay or anything... but... you ladies are missing out on one sexy goofball there! How could you not love that face? That tongue? That lazy eye?

bananahitit.gif

It does look like you're standing on the 50-yard line and staring at both end zones.... LOL
LOL dude c'mon I thought the lazy eye was the best part of me :loco:

Bear

Bear said:
Now I am feeeling the love!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESS!!!!

Bear
Hey -- Thanks bud. How did you know it was almost my birthday? You think you're gonna make it to town for the party tomorrow night? :Spin:

Well I sent you an E-Card to your "other" e-mail and it had some auto reply, who is this Sara anyways, she sounds fun!!!:loco:

I have amazing powers of deduction!!! There is a great many things I can find out about a person , specially when ICQ sends out a B-Day reminder
11_4_125v.gif

As much as I would love to be there this weekend, I have been invited away to Lake Tahoe (ever been there?) Awesome awesome place. Have an awesome B-Day party and I will buy you not only a X-Mas and New Years drink but a B-Day Drink as well when I get into your neck of the woods

10_6_7.gif

Bear

Bear said:
Well I sent you an E-Card to your "other" e-mail and it had some auto reply, who is this Sara anyways, she sounds fun!!!:loco:

I have amazing powers of deduction!!! There is a great many things I can find out about a person , specially when ICQ sends out a B-Day reminder
11_4_125v.gif

As much as I would love to be there this weekend, I have been invited away to Lake Tahoe (ever been there?) Awesome awesome place. Have an awesome B-Day party and I will buy you not only a X-Mas and New Years drink but a B-Day Drink as well when I get into your neck of the woods

10_6_7.gif

Bear
Okay smartass. Sara is probably not even close to being as FUN as Carlos or Edward or whoever those dudes were on your autoreply.........HAHA. That's pretty ironic that you knew it was my bday based on my ICQ as that's how I figured out you were such an old fart that night. Member? Too hilarious.

Geez dude-- have a great time in Tahoe. I've actually never been but I've heard it's amazing. The bday, xmas, and new years drinks SOUND GREAT! Can't wait bud!!!
This is beginning to resemble a novel. Maybe we should take this to e-mail.....

popkiller said:
No, you can pick more! but please guys, send sexy pics! like bear :headbang:
just post your pics, please! we wanna vote for the coolest guy here!
Hehe I am sorry for hijacking the hell out of your thread, my apologies!!!:wave:

Bear