Come on Earache!

Legion_of_Deicide

Legion of Deicide
Aug 24, 2005
UK
Why is it that I can read more about the new Deicide album on Blabbermouth than the Earache website? The new Deicide album should be killer and I believe Earache should be doing more to pass info on to the fans. Instead I have to go to the Blabbermouth site to find out the track listing and new artwork. Plus, why do some of the news items about Deicide not work on the main Earache News page. It mentions finding old Deicide TV footage and then then link to the Deicide news doesn't show the artical.
Come on Earache, show you care about Deicide and start plugging the new album more, there just is not enough content on the site and Blabbermouth seems to get there first. Blabbermouth is run by Roadrunner which was Deicide's old label, so how does that work?

I e-mailed digby pearson(the boss of earache), and asked about it a few weeks ago and was answered in only minutes. It was in the "ask earache", then it was on deicide's myspace site. IM going to wait for the album instead of an mp3. There will be a very blasphemous cover you can download on june 6 too.

That will be the Sabbath cover then? Read about it on Blabbermouth, why are we not seeing more stuff on the Earache site though? Why do the links to information on the Earache site not work sometimes?

Legion_of_Deicide said:
That will be the Sabbath cover then? Read about it on Blabbermouth, why are we not seeing more stuff on the Earache site though? Why do the links to information on the Earache site not work sometimes?
I mean blasphemous cover as in artwork. The cover song is Deep Purple. As for your other questions, cant help ya there.

Has anyone heard the songs from Stench? You will be shocked....mabey a tad confused...but only in amazement this like i have said on other postings is the most dare i say.........ishhhhhh "gulp" beautiful peice of death metal i have heard from Deicide. Its so brutal but so artistic.

kremator78 said:
Has anyone heard the songs from Stench? You will be shocked....mabey a tad confused...but only in amazement this like i have said on other postings is the most dare i say.........ishhhhhh "gulp" beautiful peice of death metal i have heard from Deicide. Its so brutal but so artistic.

Yeah I've had it for over a week now and I love it. It's possibly the best Deicide album yet, although I do think it lacks ONE really killer song that could be used for a single/video - you know, something like "Scars", or "Once Upon The Cross". Overall though the album is excellent. :headbang:

Hmmmmm how about homage for satan? i think that could be the representing track overall what do you think? The most creative song actualy two of them are desecration and the lords sedition the intro to that song blew me away, that was a awsome picking peice. I kinda never expected Deicide to go in that direction of creativity but then again the boys surprise us all. Thing is when they went in that direction they did it well.............question is how many people are still gonna call Deicide a poser band lol.......everyone wants like the album deicide back or that style. I think the reason why was because it was a killer album but production was bad, even glen benton himself said that in a interview he was disapointed by the muddy sound. Imagine the album deicide in todays format, that would have been total tech death metal right their, speaking of tech death metal the best band i have heard it is Necophagist. If they redid the song Repent to Die in todays format that would be frigin AWSOME...........but i dont think that will happen "all of our songs are good expcept the ones Eric and Brian wrote" ouch.........speaking of which i wonder how those guys are doing Eric Hoffman did say that him and his brother were trying to put a new deicide together........guess that aint happening anytime soon. Unfortunatley looks like Glen and company can do it without eric or brian, too bad they had to leave on such bad terms, those two were the way death metal brutality and tightness should be represented as..........but as they say....."you aint seen nothing yet" the past is the past and will always be remembered but the future is whast counts today and well jack Steve, ralph and Glen are the future.