Deicide's Europe Tour Dates 2009

May 28, 2004
Tokyo
Florida-based death metallers DEICIDE will team up with Poland's VADER for the Winterfest 2009 European tour in January. Also scheduled to appear are SAMAEL, DEVIAN and ZONARIA. A list of confirmed dates can be found on the poster below.
DEICIDE has tapped Kevin Quirion from ORDER OF ENNEAD as its new touring guitarist. Quiron made his live debut with DEICIDE on September 13 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
On August 25 in Europe and September 2 in the U.S., Earache Records reissued "Scars Of The Crucifix", the classic 2004 album from DEICIDE, as part of the Earache Classic Series. "Scars Of The Crucifix" was reissued with a bonus DVD, featuring a never-before-seen live show filmed in Nottingham, UK in 2003. "Scars Of The Crucifix" was the last DEICIDE album with guitarists Brian and Eric Hoffman, and this exclusive DVD will be the first and only official DVD release to feature the brothers!
DEICIDE's latest album, "Till Death Do Us Part", sold 2,900 copies in the United States in its first week of release, according to Nielsen SoundScan. It is the follow-up to "The Stench of Redemption", which registered a first-week tally of 4,000 back in 2006.
VADER's new touring lineup is as follows:
Piotr "Peter" Wiwczarek (guitar, vocals)
Reyash (bass)
Waclaw "Vogg" Kieltyka (guitar)
Pawel Jaroszewicz (drums)
VADER's Scandinavian tour with GRAVE, ZONARIA and GILLA BRUJA will kick off on October 17 in Vilnius and will runs through November 1 in Aarhus. In the meantime, the pre-production for VADER's next album is scheduled for December at Poland's Hertz Studio. The recording session is planned for February/March, while the mixing and mastering will take place in April/May.

Well, I hope for all Deicide fans that this will really happen.
More cancellation would be the final nail in Deicide's casket too.

ORDER OF ENNEAD the Florida extreme metal band featuring Steve Asheim (drums; DEICIDE), Scott Patrick (bass; RESURRECTION), Kevin Quirion (guitar, vocals; COUNCIL OF THE FALLEN) and John Li (guitar) has been added to the Winterfest 2009, a European tour that also features the likes of DEICIDE, VADER, SAMAEL, DEVIAN and THE AMENTA.
Commented Quirion: "We are very excited to be added to this tour. The lineup is pretty killer and we can't wait to check out the other bands. We are even trying to add an extra week of dates while we are over there so look out for those soon."

Nice package in my eyes!
By the way the best Vader album for me was the "Ultimate Incantation". But I'm an old fart ... ha,ha,ha! And of course they're still a solid band. Live at least they always kill! I've no idea who's in Vader these days. I think Peter is the only original member. R.I.P. Doc!