Come on, you Brits

Allan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Copenhagen
Visit site
Only the Irish left. Denmark: The Brazilians of the north. Hehe, words of a couple of Brazilians after the WC 1/4-final 98.

BTW, never imagined an on paper decent team like Scotland playing so defensive footie in a friendly, 9 men max 5 metres outside their penalty area when Denmark had the ball. Ridiculous.

oh Allan dont make yourself steakknife.
McFadden has bundles of skill but needs to learn how to make simple passes. Im glad hes cut off that rat tail off his head anyway. Berti Vogts should do one anyway, he slagged off Davie Weir, cheeky kraut bastard :(

no word about our friendly match yesterday, what a shame!!! I was really in debts if we could somehow survive the group in Portugal, well there must be something happen, soon.

Hmm, Hungary has Matthäus as national coach. Well they did alright from what i saw, no shame to lose 4-1 against Brazil.

And you know what i think of Berti Vogts, i am really curious why they still keep him as national coach.

Morpheus said:
no word about our friendly match yesterday, what a shame!!! I was really in debts if we could somehow survive the group in Portugal, well there must be something happen, soon.

Hmm, Hungary has Matthäus as national coach. Well they did alright from what i saw, no shame to lose 4-1 against Brazil.

And you know what i think of Berti Vogts, i am really curious why they still keep him as national coach.
I always wondered why Dalglish never went for the Scotland job. He'd probably take John Barnes as his 'Head Coach' though, like at Celtic. That did my head in to the point of cheering Rangers for a while till he went. Plus Alex Ferguson is a wanker for making Graeme Sharp steakknife in 1986, and Alan Hansen. Strachan should be boss, if only for the intervews.

Steakknife? huh? I said McFadden was cool, he and Fletcher seemed the only Scots aware that you could actually attack in footie.

Bambi, you can have the Faroe Islands, complaining money grapping bastards, at least the politicians, all the folks I met were nice enough. And I'd like to see the place.

scotland hasnt had a decent team for years, simply cos they cant just produce any really good players (i dunno why, the "traditon" is there after all).

as for us, we got a nice hammering by the dutch and lost our first game after 14 unbeaten. it was good cos some of them lads in the team think we became brazil or something. they gotta wake up before we started receiving 4 and 5 goals from spain and/or portugal this summer.

sol83 said:
scotland hasnt had a decent team for years, simply cos they cant just produce any really good players (i dunno why, the "traditon" is there after all)
Scotland have always produced really good players and managers. I guess the chemistry just hasnt been there for years. Vogts is a gobshite. Theres obviously problems there like. Im pretty sure the mentality of the Scottish players is way different to German players, so its a different world. Brian McClair should take over

Im pretty sure the mentality of the Scottish players is way different to German players, so its a different world.

yes thats true because the german players don`t have any mentality. We need Beckenbauer again. :bah:

joeysiedl said:
:cry: since wednesday, I don`t want to talk about soccer anymore.
yeah, we definitely need some changes in the team. Honestly, why not taking this EC to give a knee to them young talented players. I mean we need to change the most of the team, as we all have seen on wednesday. I'd say have a core of some older players, like Ballack, Schneider, Frings (not really old, are they?), Wörns, Kahn. Then fill the team up with young promising player, just like Schweinsteiger, Podolski, Hanke, Broich, Deisler,Kuranyi, Ernst (hopefully Lauth will be alright to go to Portugal as well). But maybe it's too late to change it now that it's only a month till the tournament starts..... :erk:

ramelow.jpg

this one?

If so, i never liked him, but i'm afraid he'll be in the team fot the EC!