Come on, you Brits

mattias sammer. he's been coaching at dortmund for 2-3 years now. hes stopped playing. he was good alrite.

SAMMER.JPG

yeah, Sammer, really good player a few years back, but he had problems with his knee and so he became coach of Dortmund as Sol said. He was a good follow up to Matthäus and we need someone like him in our defence, since Nowotny doesn't seem to be in shape at the moment.

Oh, sorry, touchy subject that, need my mind decolonised.

As for Germany losing all the time, you had it coming, all those years of winning games you had no busines winning, guess your luck ran out.

Allan said:
Oh, sorry, touchy subject that, need my mind decolonised.

As for Germany losing all the time, you had it coming, all those years of winning games you had no busines winning, guess your luck ran out.
Your words compliment mine... the same thing is happening at Liverpool. Well, they still get the unfair penalty decisions in their favour. The difference now is they miss most of them :D
Viva Monsieur Houllier!!!

Morpheus said:
SAMMER.JPG

yeah, Sammer, really good player a few years back, but he had problems with his knee and so he became coach of Dortmund as Sol said. He was a good follow up to Matthäus and we need someone like him in our defence, since Nowotny doesn't seem to be in shape at the moment.
Aye him. I liked him and Matthaus. Could never warm to any other German players though. They all look like the baddies from Raiders Of The Lost Ark :ill:

Strangelight said:
Your words compliment mine... the same thing is happening at Liverpool. Well, they still get the unfair penalty decisions in their favour. The difference now is they miss most of them :D
Viva Monsieur Houllier!!!
you mean like neville's penalty? that was the most blatant one in years!!! :yell::mad:

hehe, well, 't seems as if this season finally turns out to have a happy ending: 2-0 against M'borough, and Newcastle lost yesterday at Man City. :D C'mon you reds!

As for german players, i think we have some decent players, promising and talented, like for example Deisler, Lahm, Frings or Schweinsteiger. Our game would be much more technical if Deisler would be in again. Hope he'll make it to the EC. So we could have a midfield Schneider- Deisler- Ballack- Frings, pretty decent imo. As for players like Sammer or Matthäus, watch out for Metzelder from Dortmund, injured atm, but he's very promising defender, as is Huth or Volz, well you know them latter ones for sure. Hitzelsperger is doing a great job for Aston as well this season, he could be finally a decent leftwinger, which we definitley need.

Anyway, i'm quite pessimistic as i already stated when it comes to chances of our national team in the EC this year. Even with the name "tournament team" i guess it will be a disappointed, not a surprising one though.

yeah, but in consideration on how the whole season went i think it could turn out ok at least when they reach the 4th and Owen then possibly stay at Anfield!