Come Rip An Old Pro's Mix Apart...

Got a bit of an industrial vibe that could be expanded on I think, especially with the drums. Maybe not what you're looking for but that's my 2cents. Sounds good though :devil:

I feel like the rhythm guitars are too quiet and need to be more upfront.

Sounds really good! Only thing that stood out to me is that it felt like the snare and guitars where fighting for a bit of the same space somewhere. That might be a product of the type of snare and key of the song more than production though. But yea sounds really great! Figured I'd try to give some feedback even though I'm sure you know much more than me :p

Agree on the guitars feeling a bit dominated by the rest, but love the buzzy tone maybe push up and poke some holes in keys/vox where the guitars sit. And this is just personal opinion but the intro sounding distorted in the drums before the song kicks in - makes the rest of the whole thing feel clipping. Maybe pull back a little so it doesn't feel like the whole track is distorted. Feels pushed a bit hard.

At exactly 25 seconds, the guitar effect sounds really crunchy. I think the rhythm guitars as a whole could use a bit more of that crunch to stand out more in the mix (maybe wide Q at 6khz + 2dB for starters?). More saturation/distortion on the snare in parallel would definitely fit the kind of industrial aesthetic you have going on. Great mix all in all for sure, I wish it'd breathe a bit more, though I don't have any pointers in mind as to how I'd make that happen.