Come to Scotland for Christmas

CONQUISTADOR

Sep 20, 2002
Edinburgh
Visit site
Come on Biff and the rest of you guys. Play a gig in Scotland. We've spent a fortune travelling to watch you in five different countries duiring the last 18months. Belgium, Germany, Holland, England and Wales.

A good point well made.How about a full U.K. tour,evan if it's only a few shows.Say 2 up North , 2in Wales, 2 in the Midlands and a couple for the shndy lights dan saff.

Hows it going all, I here what your saying they need to come to the states as well, we need a good Rock-n Roll Ass whipping over here. :headbang:

CONQUISTADOR said:
Come on Biff and the rest of you guys. Play a gig in Scotland. We've spent a fortune travelling to watch you in five different countries duiring the last 18months. Belgium, Germany, Holland, England and Wales.

Thanks for the support folks but I dont think theres much chance of seeing Saxon up here. Petty though cause O\D are comming to Glasgow soon and some unfortunates may take them as the real deal!!!

Ok it wouldn't be a massive gig, but I'm sure we could muster 500 - 1000 if we put the word about.