comfortably numb

bleed_black_orchid said:
I dont like it compared to the original but once again if they had to do a cover then they did an excellent job of disguising it. Not exactly my thing but Id prolly enjoy the video if I was intoxicated

Read "music activism" thread and you'll realise why you have even heard this track.
Excellent job? :erk:

:erk: - sorry i brought it up now....im not in a band but i would imagine it to be harder to cover a track and make it your own. it sounds absolutely nothing like the original, but i still like it, i like that kinda music though. thought it was fun and that :oops:

blackeyed said:
:erk: - sorry i brought it up now....im not in a band but i would imagine it to be harder to cover a track and make it your own. it sounds absolutely nothing like the original, but i still like it, i like that kinda music though. thought it was fun and that :oops:
Hey, if you and I like the song this does not necessarily mean we are brainwashed by the mass media or some marketing campaign or whatever. This is just a matter of taste for me, not of principles! And it doesn't mean we have no taste either. Perhaps we are just broadminded? :tickled:

"Come on now! Is there anybody in there?" *pa da dam* *pa da dam*
*taps feet and starts to boogie*

Saw it yesterday at a music tv channel and wow it was horrible! I haven't heard many times the original to be honest, I even haven't heard many Pink Floyd songs to be more honest but this version of the song was bad...something like a joke.

blackeyed said:
ah well.....at least me and Alwin know where its at *makes strange hand movements to convey trippy nature of song* :lol:
you bet :loco: *rips open top button to show chest hair*

the next PF cover the Scissor Sisters do is probably "The Final Cut" :lol: