Coming albums

Nightscape

New Metal Member
Jan 12, 2003
Sweden
Visit site
Which coming albums are you longing for the most?

For me the top 3 is:
Sonata arctica - Winterhearts guild
Next power quest
next heavenly

can hardly wait for any of them...

Andromeda - Two is One
Evergrey - Recreation Day
Lost Horizon - A Flame to the Ground Beneath
Moonsorrow - Kivenkantaja
Richard Andersson's Space Odyssey Project
Secret Sphere - The Scent of Human Desire
Sonata Arctica - Winterheart's Guild

and new ones from
Edguy, Heavenly, Helloween, Human Fortress, Insania, Power Quest, Supreme Majesty, Tarot and Wuthering Heights.

There's a few. :)

Especially :
Lost Horizon - A flame to the ground Beneath
Stratovarius - Elements p.1 (soon to be released :))
Secret Sphere - The scent of human Desire (now, this is a promising symphonic power metal band!)
Sonata Arctica - Winterheart's Guild (of course! the single "victorias secret" is soon out..i'm surtenly going to buy it!)

untitled ones..I don't know the name of the albums anyway..heh :

K-mak has already written most of em though... new live album from the edguys :), new power quest, heavenly, human fortress (I love their debut!), supreme majesty... lots of great metal coming this year! :headbang: :headbang:

BLAZE - live album
DragonForce - Valley Of The Damned (four days! Woo-hoo!)
Iron Maiden
PowerQuest

:)

The single

victoriacover.jpg

The album

WHGcover.jpg

One of the greatest album covers ever to me :D

Of course the new sonata cover album kick ass. But I'm waiting these albums:
Heavenly ( If you want more informations joine the heavenly official forum at www.heavenly.fr.st )
Rhapsody ( september 2003 )
Power quest
Sonata Arctica ( february )
Fairyland ( a new french band of epic melodic metal: april 2003 ....the guitarist is Anthony Parker wich his previous band was HEAVENLY!!! On this album there is two guests: BEN SOTTO and FRED LECLERCQ from Heavenly....and the singer is the singer of DARK MOOR )!!!!!;)

Fucking awesome! I'm going to check out that Fairyland album! Elisa from Dark Moor is a great singer, and Anthony Parker rocks too! Yep, I will definatly chck out the album! :)

The Sonata Arctica cover is indeed great.. and a great title to.."Winterhearts Guild"..great great :D

Hi guys!
Sorry for the dalys but I was on Holidays :rolleyes:
Well I'll answer back to your questions:

@Steve W & Steve S: I'll speak about the link to the Heavenlys... Ben know your band ( I speak all time of PQ to him ;) ) I'll give you more news soon!

@Nightscape: For the Fairyland website, this one is still under construction but you can find if you're good the old one. I'm sorry but I don't know the website adress. The band was called FANTASIA.