List your power metal collection here

Here's some more that I own. :)

Dragonland:

Storming Across Heaven

• Demo.

The Battle For The Ivory Plains

• The Battle For The Ivory Plains - Black Lotus release.
  • The Battle For The Ivory Plains - Hot Rockin' Japan release with bonus tracks.

Holy War
  • Holy War - Black Lotus release.
  • Holy War - Deluxe Boxed Set release from Black Lotus (2 copies).
  • Holy War - Hot Rockin' Japan release with bonus tracks.

Starfall

• Starfall - Scarecrow Records Digi-Pak release.
  • Starfall - Century Media release.
  • Starfall - Century Media promo.
  • Starfall - King Records Japan release with bonus tracks and stickers.
  • Starfall - Dope Records Korean release with bonus tracks and button. (2 copies)
  • Starfall - Dragonland Records Demo Album.
Astronomy

• Astronomy - Century Media release.
  • Astronomy - Century Media promo.
  • Astronomy - King Records Japan release with bonus tracks.
  • Astronomy - Dragonland records Demo album.

INTENSE

• Dark Season EP
  • Second Sight
  • Second Sight promo.
  • As Our Army Grows
  • As Our Army Grows promo.

Oh you :p I've actually been wondering if In Black and White is about illegal downloading... had that thought when I was really tired last night, haven't really dwelled on it though, so go easy on me if that's a ridiculous theory!

I've heard it before from other people, unconvincingly (it always just comes down to that one line "unauthorized use, not stealing." I'll entertain the notion again, but I think it's just another another "tortured love song," really. (And not one of their good ones...)

Also, you guys should totally see his shattered Sonata discs. They're propped up like a shrine to martyrs. :p

I only have one 'shattered' Sonata disc, but I do indeed keep it for sentimental reasons :lol:

It probably is just a 'love' song (use that term loosely since it's pretty aggressive). I do like to entertain other interpretations though :p I can think of a few other lines, but the more I think about it, yea, it's probably about relationships.