Common words in rock songs!

Crusader

Metal addict
Sep 13, 2002
When I listen to heavy metal I've noticed words, etc. common in songs. Saxons most common word in their songs must be "Backs to the Wall" (in the songs:Backs to the Wall, Shadows on the Wall and others i can't remember, it's one of the metalheads songs) Also All guns Blazing, by Saxon and Judas Priest, but it's to different songs. Dragon lair is also common. I had much more titles and words in my mind, but I can't remember ;)
Does anyone know about other words???

The word Love can be found on loads of Whitesnake albums.
Is this Love, Guilty of Love, Love ain't no Stranger, Ain't no Love in the Heart of the City etc
Also the word Night is quite often on Whitesnake albums, Children of the Night, Still of the Night etc

As for Phrases, see how many times Tony Martin sings "Its calling your Name" on the Headless Cross album!

DIDNT DIO USED TO GO ON ABOUT RAINBOWS A LOT.THAN SAXON HAD A FROZEN ONE ALWAYS THAT RAINBOW ARE NOT METAL. BUT THE BAND RAINBOW NOW THEY WERE VERY METAL. IN FACT SAXON MENTIONED THEM IN AND THE BANDS PLAYED ON.

I said wrong in the first post guys, it's not backs to the wall, it's "writings on the wall" such as "Can't you see the writings on the wall" etc.