Communic

funny how all the reviews I've seen are basically calling it "The album Nevermore would make if they weren't such a crap band"

on the first listen, yeah I guess it sounds like nevermore, but basically only in the vocals, and boy this guy can't pull off a good Warrel if thats what he's trying. But more listens and I don't even hear the nevermore in it anymore, its much more of a different prog metal style.. at points I was even thinking "WTF divine regale?!?" SO THERE'S A COMPARISON FOR YA

Chromatose said:
funny how all the reviews I've seen are basically calling it "The album Nevermore would make if they weren't such a crap band"

on the first listen, yeah I guess it sounds like nevermore, but basically only in the vocals, and boy this guy can't pull off a good Warrel if thats what he's trying. But more listens and I don't even hear the nevermore in it anymore, its much more of a different prog metal style.. at points I was even thinking "WTF divine regale?!?" SO THERE'S A COMPARISON FOR YA

The lyrics and the solos not really remembering me to Nevermore. But worthy shot...