Ultimate Metal welcomes Communic!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome Communic to the happy metal family!

For those who are not familiar with Communic's music, well, you're doing yourselves a terrible disservice. I can't really explain their music any better than they do themselves:

The musical style of COMMUNIC is rich in both emotional depth and musical broadness and includes many elements from various metal genres. Catchy vocal melodies, thrilling bass and guitar lines colliding with power, thrash, progressive and a bit of doom and groovy metal. COMMUNIC consists of highly skilled musicians that deliver quality metal with variety and originality. The music has a progressive touch in some experimental form, yet easy to listen to - quite moody, mellow and emotional, and a mix of influences from the 80's and 90's metal scene, but most of all it's a mix of the different approach each member of the band has on the music, thus giving it the unique sound and feeling, that makes it hard for fans and media to compare COMMUNIC to just one other band.

Welcome guys!

Check out Communic's music via these pages:

www.communic.org
www.myspace.com/communic

Write more songs like Conspiracy In Mind and Fooled By The Serpent, stop drawing them out so much, and Communic could become a potentially amazing band.

Great!! At last you guys are on UM. What took you so long? :lol:

Write more songs like Conspiracy In Mind and Fooled By The Serpent, stop drawing them out so much, and Communic could become a potentially amazing band.

Sorry guys, but I have to agree with the guy with the weird name. A bit more power and less song length would do the band a lot of good.

I have yet to hear the first two albums, except for a few (mindblowing) songs, but PoE is definately one of my all time favorites. You guys rule beyond reason :headbang: