Communication Breakdown (finished)

sounds killer, I love the vintage tone of the mix as a whole. This kinda song would be beyond my league so all have to say is that during parts like the chorus the cymbals seem very loud and overpower the guitars imo.

sounds killer, I love the vintage tone of the mix as a whole. This kinda song would be beyond my league so all have to say is that during parts like the chorus the cymbals seem very loud and overpower the guitars imo.

Thanks for the listen. You might be right on that cymbal point. My ears are fried from a few hour of mixing and playing. I'll have a listen with fresh ears tomorrow in the studio (on my personal pc now). Thanks for pointing that out. Its always good to walk away from a mix for a few days then come back to it. There is bound to be other stuff :)

Yeah, definitely, the crashes get a little loud at times. But other than that, fantastic job! I love this song! By the way, what ever happened to your cover of "Bastille Day"? I never saw an updated post of it (or maybe I missed it).

Yeah, definitely, the crashes get a little loud at times. But other than that, fantastic job! I love this song! By the way, what ever happened to your cover of "Bastille Day"? I never saw an updated post of it (or maybe I missed it).

Still working on it. Im always jumping around from tune to tune. I find going back later to it with fresh ears is a good thing. But its all done except for the vocals and lead guitar work. Not sure if Im gonna try and sing it or what. I had a guy volunteer to try it at another forum and once I get the lead track done and mixed, I'll send him the tune. But as soon as I get it done I'll post it. Been working a long time on Temples of Syrinx too.

Thanks again to all for the listen. I hope to re-check the chorus crashes tonight and lower them a few.