Complete track for the new album online NOW

Love the new song. It sounds a bit different than the band's previous albums - definitely more aggressive and heavier ("thicker", if you will), and maybe a little less progressive. But however you look at it, it's great music. Yeah!

I like it the riffs, vocals are darker in delivery even. The lead guitar sound on the solo is WAY better sounding.

Wow, great track. It sounds really nice too.

I'm hoping there are some more progressive tracks on the new album as well, I'd like to hear them with this new sound :D

I'm not sure what direction the band is trying to go towards. The first two albums were a lot more progressive, and the third just felt a little stagnant, and I also didn't like the production at all, it was very flat and almost raw sounding compared to Waves.

I like the new song, but I hope the production is a lot more dynamic this time compared to Payment. The overall sound on that album was very flat--and a lot of the songs just seemed like variants of one another due to the majority of the album being midpaced and seemingly dialed in.

I have pre-ordered the album on amazon, because the shipping in the webshop is really expensive to the uk :(
But I also found on amazon a preview of all the tracks, and OMG it sounds like one of the best albums I ever heard from the little bit there :D
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Bottom-Deep/dp/B005925ZY0/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310495022&sr=301-1[/ame]