CONCEPTION mp3 samples (re-surfaced)!

hunter

Mar 13, 2004
I found it again for all you folks who don't know about Conception or even heard of the band. :D Their albums were originally released by Noise Records and they still have samples from every album Conception has made. Here's the page:

Conception mp3 samples

The quality is very low (20kbps/22kHz - mono), but it's enough for you to get an idea of what their music sounds like. So listen well, and listen good!

Spread the word .... Conception is Back!!! :headbang:

So now the question is...where to buy Conception albums...(for those of us that missed the boat the first time out)?

I just picked up Flow from e-bay...and I notice that CD Inzane has a few (out of stock on others) for $25 or so...

Anybody else know a source...?

Rock on!

ashaman7122 said:
So now the question is...where to buy Conception albums...(for those of us that missed the boat the first time out)?

I just picked up Flow from e-bay...and I notice that CD Inzane has a few (out of stock on others) for $25 or so...

Anybody else know a source...?

Rock on!

how about starting here?

http://www.amazon.com

Wow - that site is how I originally discovered the band near the end of the 90s... listened to some clips, then was lucky enough to have a mall 25 minutes north of where I worked that had a music store with an actual Prog metal type section (!!!!). I found FLOW there, listened to it on the way home.... and was forever infected by the CONCEPTION virus.....:worship: :headbang: :worship:

Was so bummed after I started researching the band and found out they broke up - years before I discovered them too.....

But it doesn't matter now - I STILL cannot believe I am getting a chance to see them live....... no hurricane, no tornado, no earthquake can keep me away....

ROLL THE FUCKING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've also been looking around for the earlier albums but no real luck finding them.

I hope the reunion will spark....maybe a rerelease or something that will make the prices go down......

Here's a link to some Conception reviews, if anyone's interested.
They're a bit old (6-7 years), and haven't been updated in awhile, but should give you a better idea of the band.

Conception CD reviews

Wow, can't believe I just spent $50 for two CD's from Amazon by a band I've never listened to before. I'm a big fan of Kamelot so hopefully these CD's won't disappointed.

I'd suggest checking Ebay. They quite often have CDs for sale on there (which would otherwise only be available at import prices).