Concerts in the UK.

:D yep, i was just gonna mention MDB, thats on the 27th of this month, unless im much mistaken, which i think i am, i dunno, cant remember. thats compltely it though, i know of nothing else this summer, which is wierd, i think loads will be announced soon, i hope that is.

Yup, heard about My Dying Bride... heh, if I get some money I might go... also, Immortal have a gig in 165 Charring Cross Road, WC2 10th of April, Wednesday.

Hmmm... wisht there was more to choose from...

Originally posted by CarcassKreator
Oh really :D... veil the sky, are you inviting us? Does that mean that we won't have to pay for tickets? :D Nice one mate!

What music do you play?

....er no. Sorry. The management would kill me if I tried.

It's only £4. So that's not too bad eh!

We play a sort of melodic, progressive, death/black type thing. Check out the mp3 link and find out!

I just got a Slaughter of Souls CD from a band member at the Immortal gig (which was pretty cool) called Cold Slab Cleansing and it's fucking cool, so I'm lookng forward to the gig even more now!!

See you there!!

Originally posted by veil the sky

....er no. Sorry. The management would kill me if I tried.

It's only £4. So that's not too bad eh!

We play a sort of melodic, progressive, death/black type thing. Check out the mp3 link and find out!

I just got a Slaughter of Souls CD from a band member at the Immortal gig (which was pretty cool) called Cold Slab Cleansing and it's fucking cool, so I'm lookng forward to the gig even more now!!

See you there!!

I was just kiddin dude! :lol: