Promotion for uk metal

cheers! :)

could i just say that in birmingham i totally recommend the flapper and firkin as a venue. primarily because the sound guy there was an absolute legend. professional attitude, he listened to our preferences and got an absloutely killer sound in very little time. good man!

i know raw nerve! it is definitely one of the top underground uk promotion sites! paul plays with tangaroa unless i'm much mistaken :)

trouble is most of that stuff is in leeds which is a little far for us to play on a regular basis but i'd also recommend that any bands from around leeds get in touch with raw nerve.

let me know of any um gigs when they happen Mark. we'd love to play more gigs close to home. if we don't play, a few of us will certainly go anyway :)

cheers

Originally posted by veil the sky
cheers! :)

could i just say that in birmingham i totally recommend the flapper and firkin as a venue. primarily because the sound guy there was an absolute legend. professional attitude, he listened to our preferences and got an absloutely killer sound in very little time. good man!

Yeah, you usually get a good sound at the Flapper. My band played there on Monday with Conquest Of Steel :headbang:, and it was awesome. If you want to play there again, PM me, and I'll see if I can sort something out for you.

Originally posted by veil the sky
let me know of any um gigs when they happen Mark. we'd love to play more gigs close to home. if we don't play, a few of us will certainly go anyway :)

Cool, I will! They'll be all for showcasing unsigned bands (natch!), and hopefully monthly... depending on whether we can afford to get 'em going or not :lol:

hey veilthesky, cheers for those words and cheers to mark for posting that link :) ..

yeah i play in tangaroa as well, and also in narcosis (a grind band from wigan/liverpool) so things are fairly chaotic all the time, the gigs thing is not at the fore front of what we do, we are primarily a promotions site, but who put on gigs every so often .. but obviously there are show opportunities that come up that are hard to miss!! .. i am calming it a little for the rest of the year, other commitments, need for full time work etc,, but will be back on the trail next year ..

meanwhile any bands wanting some major promotions on our site, feel free to get in touch .. i know mr veil and desolation have already featured on our site a bit :) .. quality band