Concerts in the Year of the OX () aka 2009 -

La Rocque

I am that I am
May 22, 2004
an exit to eternal summer slacking
Which bands, tours and/or concerts will you be seeing live?

we'll be here ...
AC/DC ... Cleveland, OH - Jan.5
AC/DC ... Pittsburgh, PA - Jan.7

Saw AC/DC in concert last Oct. and Nov.
never get enough of a good thing -

Paganfest North America part 2
Korpiklaani
Eluveitie
Primordial
Moonsorrow
Blackguard
Swashbuckle

April 29, Montreal, QC.

Actually, for a genre I'm not very fond of that's an excellent line-up. Anyone know if Moonsorrow is playing the USA? (Last year they didn't)

I don't want to be a jerk but:
Paganfest North America part 2
Moonsorrow is part of the line-up.

Myself, I'm only going for Eluveitie and Primordial. It's going to be my first time seeing Primordial live and I've been waiting for that for years.

I don't want to be a jerk but: Moonsorrow is part of the line-up.

That's not being a jerk but in my defense its not inherently obvious. North America includes Canada and there are cases (such as Frost from Satyricon/1349) in which a musician cannot get an American Visa but can get another country's. I take nothing for granted.

Moonsorrow is probably my favorite band out of that lineup which is decent. Folk isn't my favorite, but that's how it goes.

I've heard some new tracks off of Lamb of God's latest and its not that bad. I might see them. (I realize Plintus is probably going for CoB).

Moonsorrow is already set for American dates so it should be fine. However you never know when something will go wrong at the border. Last year, I missed Eluveitie in their first Canadian venue because they were stuck at the US border. That was a real pain in the ass.

I've heard some new tracks off of Lamb of God's latest and its not that bad. I might see them. (I realize Plintus is probably going for CoB).

I can stand like ~50% of that bill, but I'll be somewhere in the back, getting drunk.

I'll save my energy for better bands ;)