Concerts in the Year of the OX () aka 2009 -

FUCK that is expensive!!! Normally tickets here cost $30, and the most expensive one that I paid in Europe was like $50. Why are they so expensive?

That's what you pay for pit area for the bands like Metallica. I'd say it's prmoter's thing, but who knows how they roll in China :D

That's what you pay for pit area for the bands like Metallica. I'd say it's prmoter's thing, but who knows how they roll in China :D

There are really many COB fans in China. Some people even will fly to Beijing to see COB, cause there is only one gig in China.

I don't like COB that much tough.

I'm gonna see Arch Enemy's gig. It is the second time that AE have played in Beijing.

(None of the US/European metal bands release an album in China.
Thanks to internet downloading, the metal scene is growing here. And some people buy CDs on the internet.)

^ Ohhhh luck you! The new album is quite good!

Apparently I'm going to see Strung Out on the 20th :p .

Ohhh and maybe Devin Townsend + Cynic when I go to Canada. Ohhh that'd be really something….

Metallica was just confirmed for 7th March '10, quite the big event for many, not for me but I'll still go.

What Angela Gossow said is really ridiculous and not the truth. http://heavymetal.about.com/od/interviews/a/archenemyinterviewangela.htm

Well, this is true:

Arch Enemy has been on a two year timetable between studio albums. Does mean the next CD of original stuff won’t be until 2011, or will it be sooner?
People have said we are releasing too much stuff.

Two DVDs in 2 years? Ah, COME ON!!!

:lol:

Were there really uniformed military with REAL guns?

But what she's saying - IF that's actually what she said, and not bent by the interviewer in any way, - it's fucking ridiculous and hilarious. Yeah, in China they execute any metal bad mid-set.

Come to think of it - some shitty bands should be dealt with that way :D

Were there really uniformed military with REAL guns?

But what she's saying - IF that's actually what she said, and not bent by the interviewer in any way, - it's fucking ridiculous and hilarious. Yeah, in China they execute any metal bad mid-set.

Come to think of it - some shitty bands should be dealt with that way :D

No uniformed military. No machine guns. Just some stupid security guards.

My friend was there and she said what i would say.
Her blog : http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=286990284&blogId=515900160

Damn, I can't sleep. It's 4:39 AM here.