Concord Show

peterp

Aug 26, 2004
San Leandro, CA
Another great show. The setlist for metallicat (not in no particular order)

Be Quick Or Be Dead
Phantom Of The Opera
Wrathchild
Number of the Beast
Revelations
Die With Your Boots On
The Trooper
2 Minutes to Midnight
Transylvania
Caught Somewhere In Time
Wasted Years
Infinite Dreams
Fear Of The Dark
Wickerman
Run To the Hills

Now just don't make the bay area wait another year and a half :)

June would be a good time that would be a nice 40th Birthday present :)

Also thanks for the DVD

So how was the turn out?Was it as big a crowd as they had when they played the Pound a year and a half ago?
There was alot of competition in the bay area last night,Of course my B-day bash at the Pound with Thor headlining,The Donnas were at Slim's,The Lusty Lady strip club had their annual X-mas party with some punk bands,there was a Dimebag Darrel Memorial show in Oakland with some good Metal bands playing as well.
I definately want the Maidens again for my T.V. show's next big event so we'll see how it goes!

Wow, the show was AWESOME! The ladies kicked serious ass as usual. My friend Tammy and I were right in front of Aja in awwwww. It was over a year since we last saw the Maidens... We were so ready. The crowd was great and everyone was blown away. I thought the overall turnout was good - at least 3/4 of the room was full. The opening bands didn't do it for me at all. Motley Crue and Priest tribute bands. The bands had the same drummer, lead guitarist and singer who BUGGED! It was great to say hello to the ladies and well worth the drive. I'm ready to do it again! Oh yeah, Liz was FANTASTIC! She fits right in and was smiling all night long. Thanks Maidens! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Peter, good to meet you. One correction - they didn't play Losfer Words, they played Transylvania. :headbang:

Hey it was great chatting with ya Momadave and PeterP and Dion! :headbang: We did well enough to secure us regular rotation up there from now on, so we'll be back soon thanks to all our street teamers!! :D Danny, I hope your b-day bash was a success. Thanks to everyone who came out! THat show was fun!!!!!!!!

momadave said:
Motley Crue and Priest tribute bands. The bands had the same drummer, lead guitarist and singer who BUGGED!

perhaps the same guy who told me "it's tough being a rockstar" :lol:
anywayz .... hahhah
Nice to see you all again too! thanks for the kind words and see you again soon! \m/

timzconcord121005.jpg