Paladino's Set List 11/12/04

raveballs

Ex-Mullet Head
Feb 4, 2004
near LA
www.raveballs.com
For any who are curious, here's what the maidens played last weekend. It was another great show, although the turnout was a bit low. They really don't know what they're missing...

Aces High
Die With Your Boots On
The Trooper
Revelations
The Ides of March/Wrathchild
The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
The Number of the Beast
Invaders (new song!!)
Phantom of the Opera
Wasted Years
Children of the Damned
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run to the Hills

Metallicat180 said:
I didn't think you had! What other songs do you play less often? Or do you always have a standard setlist that you stick to?
We have a handful of standards that are absolute must do's or we get our earholes caned after the show, but then we try to rotate out the rest of the set to change it up to keep it fresh! :Spin: We'll be doing a one-off performance of a song on our upcoming X-Mas Party Dec 11th @ Paladino's with Iron Maiden's very own Michael Kenney joining us on stage. Can't wait! He'll be playing I think 3 songs with us! :headbang:

Crikey! Sounds like a sweet show. Wish I could make it. Was in Cali when you played on the 6th, but a 120 mile each way trip was abit out of the question *pout*.

Anywho, Invaders, DAMN.. I wonder if anyone got video of the show?

-Hobbes

Doodoobubbachuck said:
We have a handful of standards that are absolute must do's or we get our earholes caned after the show, but then we try to rotate out the rest of the set to change it up to keep it fresh! :Spin: We'll be doing a one-off performance of a song on our upcoming X-Mas Party Dec 11th @ Paladino's with Iron Maiden's very own Michael Kenney joining us on stage. Can't wait! He'll be playing I think 3 songs with us! :headbang:
Just like the real Maiden - except they don't change theirs at all which is kinda disappointing. I loved going to the recent Metallica shows never knowing what songs they were going to play and then getting some real surprises!!

Any clues as to what the songs are gonna be???? ;)

Air Raid Siren said:
But isn't the wondering part of the fun? We'd hate to spoil it for ya!! :D

I will say this, though, at least one is a special Christmas gift since we most likely won't be playing it at future shows.

Aja,
Will you be reinacting "Mission from 'Arry" onstage?! LOL
Or maybe you'll dress in costume as Di'Anno for this show ;)
I've got a holiday/family dinner on 12/11, but i'll be there by 11:30PM that night. i may have to drag my girlfriend to another show!

"Scream for me Long Beach ARENA!"-Bruce misquoting himself earlier this year