SET LIST FOR PALADINO'S 4-22-05

raveballs

Ex-Mullet Head
Feb 4, 2004
near LA
www.raveballs.com
great show, as usual. i just realized that i've never seen the band do a less-than-great show. i wonder if they ever have?! :loco:
thanks to the ladies for signing my tribute cd. blared it on the way home. :headbang:
the crue tribute band with vince neil's son on vocals was pretty good. maybe not as entertaining as that children of the beast band, but he sure sounded like vince. wish they had a website.
the ozzy tribute was also pretty entertaining with his drunken, british accent and jacket with frills.

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD
THE TROOPER
22 ACACIA AVE
THE FLIGHT OF ICARUS
REVELATIONS
LOSFER WORDS
THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST
THE RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARINER
PROWLER
FEAR OF THE DARK
INVADERS
HALLOWED BE THY NAME
IRON MAIDEN
RUN TO THE HILLS

Yeah, it was another great show-- you're right they all are! The enthusiasm and energy was definitely there, even after that whirlwind PNW tour!
A few highlights: Aja tossed a CD out to some lucky fan in the crowd... They dedicated Flight of Icarus to a friend that had passed on-that was very cool and the crowd seemed to really get up for it... Losfer Words sounded great!... Aja busting out the spoken word poem in the middle of Rime was a treat... Invaders was a bit of a surprise!
The Paladino's stage is kinda cozy and T-shaped-- Aja had some blocks for her to stand on and rise above ala Bruce... Wanda roamed all around... Jojo came to the middle of the stage a few times to show off her leads... kept wishing Sara would too since I was front row near-center!
Up The Irons!:headbang: