Congrats, Asgeir!

Asgeir is now in charge of the Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church. Although Norwegian Lutherans have for centuries been opposed to Papal Authority, Asgeir talked them out of it. He now gets a big fancy hat (but not too fancy) and a bubble car.

TravisW said:
Asgeir is now in charge of the Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church. Although Norwegian Lutherans have for centuries been opposed to Papal Authority, Asgeir talked them out of it. He now gets a big fancy hat (but not too fancy) and a bubble car.

In order to wear the hat (which IS quite fancy) while driving, I made sure I got a cabriolet. What you do for a cabriolet...

- Asgeir

When can we see pictures of the aforementioned hat and cabriolet? Will you wear the hat while drumming? Does the concept of Papal Infallibility mean that you'll never drop a stick, hit a rim, or lose a beat while drumming? We want to know!!!!

Interviewer: Asgeir, recently you came in charge of the Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church, and by this, you got a fancy hat AND a bubble car. How will this affect your drumming in Borknagar?

Asgeir: Well, everytime Vintersorg starts to sing, I have to cover my ears. The Big Fancy Hat, or the BFH 2000 as I like to call it, helps me somehow, but not completely.

Interviewer: But how does that connect with your drumming?

Asgeir: What?

Interviewer: How does that connect with your drumming?

Asgeir: Oh...well, I certainly can't do rock rhytm one anymore.

Interviewer: And why is that? And is rock rhytm one not of the simpliest drum rhytm ever?

Asgeir:.............ok, now youre doing things complicated, I can't follow you anymore, I thought you wanted to talk about my BFH 2000 and bout my bubble car. Why are you doing this? What did I ever do? And can't you get me one more beer?

Interviewer: Hey, its me who's asking the questions! Why are you wearing a dress?

Asgeir: I'm not wearing a dress.

Interviewer: Yes you are, its magenta coloured.

Asgeir: Oh this dress, well it came with the prize. I almost forgot that I was wearing it.

Interviewer: Amen...

Asgeir:Amen dude...hey, cant you get me a Carlsberg, they're right over there...

Interviewer:No, Carlsberg sucks, you have to drink Ceres.

Asgeir: Oh come on, they're right over...

Interviewer: NO! DO TEN AVE MARIAS!

:err:

Oh jeez, I'm so fucking booooored....sorry :erk:

Anima Lagopus said:
Congrats with what?
Married? :hotjump:
Got a son, or daughter?
Has someone died?
Got a new car?
New Drumstick?
!:OMG:
becoming a christian?

Heheheh...
He has just married, has a son, his mother-in-law has died and he has bought a new plane...

Does anybody of you believe in rumours?