Congrats Michael Romeo.....

LoneWolfMusic

Jan 28, 2004
I saw in the Guitar world mag, that they have M. Romeo as one of the top guitarists EVER. What an honor !!!!

J Petrucci was ont there also, along with J Matheos.

Finally a survey/opinion rating that is worth its weight. I don't totally agree with ALL of it, but it was better that the R. Stone piece of $hit, rating a few weeks back.

---------------------------

We are a new label specializing in Prog and Prog related music. Check us out.
We are seeking unsigned bands.

www.lonewolfmusic.com

Yeah... this was already discussed here. But better late than never. Also, you forgot to mention that other REAL metal dudes were recognized, like alexi laiho an Abbath

Yeah, I know we already discussed it but when I saw it for myself I had to comment. What an honor.....

And so cool that the true musicians of this world were awarded.

Peace out..... :Smug:

----------------

Label seeking unsigned bands?

www.lonewolfmusic.com

I just physically saw it the other day as well. I got angry at how it sounded when they talked a little about him because they sounded so passive at really caring. Also, they described Symphony X as just being a support to Mike's soloing. They acted as if all Mike does in SyX is solo nonstop, while really he plays using so many other techiniques as well. SyX wouldn't be what it is without the other members and I am very angry at how that mag described them as just "Michael Romeo's support to playing guitar solos", as if the band is not a good band except for Mike's guitar soloing.