congrats to DG..

stevenfurgiuele

The Godfather
Apr 7, 2007
..for his stay in korea is now over!!!!!!!!!!!

he conquered the Korean culture and played with one hell of a crazy death metal band in Necramyth. pretty soon we can see him return to north america and pursue his other metal adventures. we'll be sure to film alot of shit once he is here and show everyone how us Canucks can handle our beer =) (and late night tim horton runs)

peace out and everyone have a solid weekend!

Thanks Steve!

I played my last show with NECRAMYTH last night. We went out afterwards to eat, drink and say our goodbyes. After a late night of packing my things and multiple trips to the post office this morning, I'm now all through customs at the Seoul Airport, waiting to board. I haven't had a steak or a cheeseburger in over a year...either one of those, a Canadian beer and a Tim Hortons coffee are also high on my list of things to have upon arriving in Canada, 16 hours from now. A breath of fresh air will also be n-ice! Oh, and English. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing people speak English.

*Gazes introspectively out the window* :)

Man, what a year out here! Thanks to everyone who supported me during my crazy adventure.

FYI - For any Finns on the board, I'll be in Finland between June 3rd - July 4th, attending the metal fests (Sauna, Tuska, etc...). Feel free to e-mail or MSN if you'd like to meet up for cheers and beers: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Gtg, see you on the other side! :kickass:

DG - \w/